Re: 2 BlackBerry Phones (Classic and Key2 LE), 1 Phone Number, 1 SIM
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slaroche, I can understand why you'd be disappointed and upset about not being able to swap your SIM card between the BlackBerry Key2 LE, and the BlackBerry Classic and still have a properly functioning device without contacting us. I want to help clear up the details, as you're correct, multiple users swap out there SIM cards between devices. However, since the BlackBerry Key2 LE is an unlocked device, not already provisioned for our network, we have to add the CDMA-less feature to your line manually for the device to work. Inserting your SIM card back into the BlackBerry Classic does not automatically reprovision the device as this feature is something that has to be manually added/removed. We understand you're interested in being able to swap devices at a times for the features you're missing on your BlackBerry Classic. There is no way for us to change this, however, I can ensure to submit feedback. The good news is, we're available on social media 24/7 eager to help when you need to swap out your devices. I hope this information helps to provide clarity.

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes