Re: Blackberry KeyOne
GRELAW59
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been using the unlocked CDMA version of the Blackberry Keyone since day one and it has been a great phone. I'm also a 20-year veteran of Blackberry devices and this is the best one yet.  There is a very short learning curve to adapt to Android, but the BB hub is there as you are accustomed to.  I have set up the phone to have the same notification tones and same functionality as my previous BB devices.  The keyboard is excellent (it feels better to me than the Q10 I most recently used) and the device is well made - so it does not matter to me whether it was manufactured by TCL or Blackberry itself.  I have had no screen separation issues as some other early adopters have noted. Any Keyones that you buy today would have had the extra adhesive that TCL claimed to use after first identifying potential separation issues in limited devicesI am not a big user of apps, but it is nice to have access to a handful of ones I find useful and that were not available or didn't work well under the BB operating system. The camera is a big step ahead over past BB devices as well... Battery life has been a pleasant surprise - i typically show 3-4 days of battery life remaining, but I do not leave wifi, bluetooth, or location services turned on when I am not using them, so your mileage may vary (right now my battery meter shows that it was charged 23 hours ago and has three days remaining).