can't sign into verizon cloud
MOOSELICK

I can sign into my verizon account but not into verizon cloud. Cloud sign in says wrong password. Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't sign into verizon cloud
deloused
Master - Level 3

They should both be the same password, but the login ID for Cloud is only your phone number, wheras MyVerizon also allows you to setup a user name I'm addition as a login ID.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’ll get you signed in so you can see all your stored information MOOSLICK. When was the last time you were able to log into the Verizon Cloud? Have you used the phone number to log in?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MOOSELICK

I signed in last with my LG G3. All I get now is incorrect pw. I have deleted and reinstalled the app.

0 Likes
MOOSELICK

Still get the same response. Wrong password with my BlackBerry Classic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MooselickLet's get the Verizon Cloud working for you. Please complete the following step to help restore the Cloud. Please create a contact on the BlackBerry and save it to the internal memory. Once you do that try it again. _VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MOOSELICK

I tried that earlier today. Still no goodm

0 Likes
MOOSELICK

Just took a picture and tried signing in. Still says wrong password. Really frustrated with this!

0 Likes
MOOSELICK

Does anyone know why I can't sign into verizon cloud using my phone number and account password? Is this a problem with the blackberry classic I'm trying to load? Anyone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's find out what is causing this issue. Have you tried logging into My Verizon on a desktop computer and accessing Cloud through there to see if this is just an issue with your device?

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes