Re: When will Verizon push Android Marshmallow for the Blackberry Priv?
ggendel
Contributor - Level 1

Nice to see you're still around.  Here are the autoloader revision levels as of today for each carrier.  You can see it yourself on http://ca.blackberry.com/support/smartphones/Android-OS-Reload.html

Non-US carrier : AAG191

Vodafone Spain : AAG111

South Korea : AAG277

T-Mobile US : AAG191

AT&T : AAG202

Verizon : AAF055

The "F" instead of "G" means it's at Lollipop instead of Marshmallow.  In addition all carriers (except Verizon) have been security patched up to the September patch release (October is not out yet).

There have been 260 vulnerability patches sent to Verizon by Blackberry that have not gotten to the Priv.

Since you occasionally use "we" instead of I when talking about a position, it indicates to me that you are most likely an employee of Verizon.  Assuming that is incorrect, you are a spokesperson for Verizon in these forums.  Since I have a an FCC agent assigned to my case, I was sure to point out the statements that you have been exposing.  Specifically:

pherson wrote:

The FCC does not allow class action lawsuits.

and:

pherson wrote:

And the FCC? They won't put much work into it. Don't believe me? Just watch.

Charles Mattias, the FCC investigator assigned to look at security patches deployment by carriers would disagree with you.

The complaints are no longer getting the runaround responses they have in the past.  They are getting actual promises to look into the matter. We're all waiting for Verizon to follow through with these promises.