Problems updating New Storm 1 from 4.7 to 5.0
Ricky

I just bought the old model brand new at verizon today and was told that i could update it online. I installed the drivers and desktop manager (given in the discs), hooked up my phone and got an error explaining i wasn't hooked up to the internet. Both my computer and phone could web browse and had internet. I then uninstalled all the apps from the discs and installed the desktop manager from the verizon website. This time it said there were no available updates. I used the sticky on how to update and followed the instructions i just cant find an update. Anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems updating New Storm 1 from 4.7 to 5.0
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hey what's up, JCM here ,hey Mann so do you have a internet connection on computer if so you might want to check security permissions on pc does desktop manager detect storm, there also has to be a detection on pc
0 Likes
Ricky

turned off my firewall put the cable in all the usb ports they  all seem to work, my storm is connected to the desktop manager. im not sure whats going on with it

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
ON DESKTOP MANAGER GO TO APP LOADER FOLLOW THE REST AND CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ON DEVICE APP DECTION. THERE SHOULD AN UPDATE WHERE IT SAYS ACTION ON TOP FOR CORE APPS YOU IT SAYS NONE YOUR GOOD TO GO.
0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Sorry for the misunderstanding I'm doing work and posting bad idea so you to see the post on how to install by vzw
0 Likes