Re: BlackBerry 10 Update - Letter to Robert M. Miller - Regional President:
mzblues1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, I got my answer from the top:

"We don't know." "It's proprietary information." "We do a lot of testing to make sure it doesn't negatively impact our Network." "Our last Blackberry update was end of 2014. It's not just Blackberry, we take the same time to do this type of testing also with Android and Apple phone's software updates."

When I mentioned that she was not correct and that Apple must have had at least 4 updates or more over the same period of time, she just said "Sorry, I don't have an answer for you."

So there you have it. No one knows (Not even the senior executives of Verizon). They seem to have much better security then even our Federal government or at least seem to keep a secret better.

What can I say, except what they are saying:

WAIT UNTIL WE DECIDE TO LET YOU KNOW IF AND WHEN WE PLAN TO RELEASE ANY VERSIONS OF UPDATES FOR YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE. YOU CAN EXPECT US TO DO NOTHING MORE FOR YOU REGARDING THIS.

So for those of you posting anything about when you will get the 10.3 update, don't bother wasting your breath.

Or better yet, just get the update on your own as I probably will be doing shortly. Good luck.

0 Likes