Re: Wait for the Tour 2 (Essex) or get a current bberry?
AJames

I honestly have no experience with the storm2 so i cant and wont judge it, however the original storms touch screen

i was far from a fan of.

The tour vs curve2 though is not reallly much to compair. Wifi and trackpad vs trackball. The keyboard on the tour i personally think is much better designed, it feels better to use, like you have a bit more control over key location. The camera is much much better on the tour, curve2 has OS5 however tour "supposedly" will eventually too . Wifi is useless on a blackberry with verizon in my personal opinion, since your plan will include unlimited transfer and MOST of the country has EVDO coverage.. Trackpad is nice if you like that but thats the only real feature that i personally think stands out, the tour trackball feels slightly different if you've ever used or owned some of the older blackberrys, but its fine and easy to get used to. I personally own the tour and have for quite awhile, I went from the 8830 to the 8330 to the tour and its by far the best blackberry i've used.

As far as waiting, Its as stated above, its not a known release date yet and blackberrys have a track record of falling slightly behind on all their release dates (though never majorly) so its up to you if you can wait or not. If you dont, I advise the tour. Reviewers love it, and I personally beat the heck of out mine daily and she runs like a dream

0 Likes