I cant recieve emails
lt0130

just happened two days ago. my email is working at home, same info. i must have pressed something. my account is saying i'm set up. i can send emails i just can't recieve them..

anyone please any suggestions????

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: I cant recieve emails
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

lt0130 wrote:

just happened two days ago. my email is working at home, same info. i must have pressed something. my account is saying i'm set up. i can send emails i just can't recieve them..

anyone please any suggestions????

Check your ougoing server settings sounds like it may be incorrect.

0 Likes
Re: I cant recieve emails
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Try this...go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services and make sure Messaging (CMIME) is set to your xxxx@vzw.blackberry.net account.  That should do it.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: I can't receive emails
JimM262

I'm having the same issue. Tried your recommendation on Options>Adv Features>Default Services and my email is as it should be in the default pointing to my email address. However, my device still shows that its not connected to the Enterprise Server; even though the Mobile Network connection is Available.....any thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: I can't receive emails
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Ahhh ha,

With Blackberry devices running on an Enterprise system and having email problems, the problem is usually a firewall setting.  It will probably be not on your device, but rather with the server you are connecting to.  You can get with the appropriate tech person and they can probably fix the problem for you.

Doc

0 Likes