jdeck24

can i use the microsoft word, excell, and powerpoint apps for free? Can someone give me some apps i can download that wont give me thirdparty charges?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: apps
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Welcome to the Verizon Wireless community forums.  I also use those Microsoft programs, too.  I have found the Documents to Go app by DataViz that came with your Blackberry to be an excellent app for opening Microsoft documents.  There is no charge to use the free version of Docs to Go that came on your device.  However, if you wish to edit your documents, you will have to upgrade to one of the paid versions.  As far as free apps, there are hundreds of them available through Blackberry App World and other various sites, such as Crackberry.  All you have to do is look around the internet and you will find them.  Blackberry App World is a great place to start, as it lists the free apps in a category separate from the paid apps.  Good luck and enjoy your Blackberry.  I hope this helps.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: apps
cookiestory

There is an app called Documents To Go.  It's free to view but for editing, you'll need to purchase the full version but it's worth it.  You can get it from DroidApps.com

0 Likes