Error starting syncclient_ba_bb9530: Symbol'BlackberryPIM.openUnifiedPIMList' not found
weederjc

Please help. I am trying desperately to download Backup Assistant to my Storm and keep receiving the above error message when I try to run the program even though it says it was successfully installed. I have searched message boards, tried to navigate Verizon's support Web site, spent an hour-and-a-half on phone with tech support this morning and was basically told, "Sorry I don't know how to help you." I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app SEVERAL times. I have "rebooted" the phone. I dialed *228 and selected option 2. I took the battery out and replaced. I have updated/downloaded everything I can think of. I registered the host routing table again. I enabled all permissions to "allow."

After all that, I gave up and downloaded the BlackBerry desktop manager software to my laptop and when I connected my phone with USB and told it to backup/sync, it gave me another error message.

The only conclusion I have come to is this phone is a lemon several times over.

SOMEONE AT VERIZON PLEASE HELP. I have a new Storm 2 I want to activate but cannot do so until I get my contacts off this Storm.

Labels (1)
0 Likes