Re: NOT Happy!!!!!!!!!! With Verizon Wireless
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

ktap46 wrote:

I downloaded quick pull and it doesn't work. The app doesn't let me choose what time I would like it to re-set. I don't know how to explain how it isn't working. And plus my main problem isn't with the phone it is with how Verizon just shrugs me off. What happened to the good days when businesses were actually worried about losing customers? Now that is one of your options. Pay more or get lost.

Standby Ktap, I'm checking to see if an older version will work with the new storm OS..i'm told it will.  I will report back soon.

0 Likes
fraudpi2

ktap46 wrote:

First of all I have been with Verizon for several years now and about 7 or so months ago I purchased the BB storm. Thinking hey this is cool I have one of the new top of the line phones. NOT so great I hate this phone. You have to remove the battery from it once a day or else it will freeze up. Or just work really slow. I have gone into several Verizon Wireless stores to try and get a new phone. NOT another Storm. They say "well we can't do anything to help you the phone seems to be working fine." this is not satisfactory for me so I get a hold of Verizon through the Contact Us section on this website. I informed them of all this and they said here are your two options. " you can either wait until it is time to renew and upgrade at that time or you can cancel your plan. Great customer service if you ask me.......................I don't want to cancel my plan because I have great coverage. I just want a new phone at a reasonable price. That is all I asked for. Is that really to much to ask from a good customer?

I totally agree with you. But, the reality is that I frankly don't think that Verizon cares about what YOU think. I am not being mean, just honest. Back int the day,a certain large long standing phone company used to give horrible service in my area to people on residential accounts. What woke them up is that customers started to leave the company in droves. Maybe, this is what it will take for Verizon. While the coverage is great, the customer service stinks and they need to be hand in hand. I don't mind paying more to be treated fairly and talked to decently. Sometimes, when you have a lot (i.e., customers), you don't appreciate them until they are gone. 

Also, let me give you another tip. The Verizon lovers are going to rip you to shreds for talking badly about their beloved company. It baffles me that this is a forum on which the users get very upset if you say something they consider to be negative about Verizon. Isn't that what a forum is for? To be able to come to it and speak freely about what your experiences have been? Unfortunately, this does not apply to this forum. 

0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

"I'm wondering if they are going to let all the customers upgrade for free for the ones that have the 1st storm like AT&T did with the iphone???? "

When did AT&T do this?

0 Likes
LukeTech
Contributor - Level 1

basspro wrote:

"I'm wondering if they are going to let all the customers upgrade for free for the ones that have the 1st storm like AT&T did with the iphone???? "

When did AT&T do this?

AT&T did not, it was Apple. Just after the 3G version of the phone came out, it caused an uproar with customers who bought the original iPhone just before the new one came out. This was when the price was not subsidized and people paid full price AND a 2 year contract to own ain iPhone.

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3

THIS IS VERIZON WIRELESS THE BEST COVERAGE YOU CAN FIND IF YOUR NOT HAPPY CUAS ATT  HAD UPGRADES FOR THEM THEN GO TO ATT-:smileysurprised: oh what im in at&t and i have bad signal what a bummer!

CAN I USE YOUR BLACKBERRY STORM:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes