Re: NOT Happy!!!!!!!!!! With Verizon Wireless
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

ktap46 wrote:

First of all I have been with Verizon for several years now and about 7 or so months ago I purchased the BB storm. Thinking hey this is cool I have one of the new top of the line phones. NOT so great I hate this phone. You have to remove the battery from it once a day or else it will freeze up. Or just work really slow. I have gone into several Verizon Wireless stores to try and get a new phone. NOT another Storm. They say "well we can't do anything to help you the phone seems to be working fine." this is not satisfactory for me so I get a hold of Verizon through the Contact Us section on this website. I informed them of all this and they said here are your two options. " you can either wait until it is time to renew and upgrade at that time or you can cancel your plan. Great customer service if you ask me.......................I don't want to cancel my plan because I have great coverage. I just want a new phone at a reasonable price. That is all I asked for. Is that really to much to ask from a good customer?

see this link pls --> http://community.vzw.com/t5/BlackBerry-Devices/NO-Discount-to-storm-users/td-p/99472/page/3

0 Likes