vzw.blackberry.net Email address
FancyPants

vzw.blackberry.net is the email address that was given to me when i purchased my curve. I have also linked my yahoo address too my phone.

Here's the question, it might be obvious to some of you but it has me stumped......With my yahoo address I can log into yahoo.com and look at my emails from my desktop computer. Where can I check my emails at my vzw.blackberry.net address or can I? I have looked for hours at myverizon.com and on RIMs website. Are they only accessible on my curve? 

yes, sometimes the blackberry is too much for me but I still love it!!!!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: vzw.blackberry.net Email address
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
Emails are only available to view on the device. Once emails are pushed to the device they are deleated from the servers
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Whooo! Yay for correct answers!!
0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
If you properly linked your yahoo email address to your Blackberry phone, you suppose to be able to send and receive emails from yahoo from your phone, as well from from your computer. I don't know how Curve works, but I get a message when there is a new emails on my Storm. When I got my phone, the Verizon sales rep. could not link up my google email address to my phone. So he installed the blackberry.net address. But later on at home, I somehow successfully got google email to link up on my phone. Now I can send or receive emails with google. Good luck with your Blackberry.
0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
I have some more info, I can delete emails on my Storm from google. When deleting, I get a choice of delete only on my handheld or handheld and mailbox. I hope this helps you out.
0 Likes