Re: NO Discount to storm users!!!!
apollo5112

After reading the posts it appears a number of them are from the Verizon payroll. You can see the attitude, after all you stuck with them while paying them to beta test the Storm 1 and then you have the gall to ask for some type of bone for being a loyal customer. VERIZON is not the only company out there although they think they are. But after selling this **bleep** they make fun of you for asking for a discount. You do realize if you leave VERIZON they will treat you like a king to get you back, but if you stay the continue to treat you like crap. Laughing at you for asking for discount after putting up with the Storm 1 because you keep hoping  things would improve. It appears being a loyal customer gives you no benefit but leave the company and you get the red carpet to come back. This kind of management runs the risk that you may find another company and find your happy with and never come back. I have never understood when it cost so much money to get a new customer and then they take loyal customers and treat them like crap, many of those new customers jump from company to company, when to keep a loyal customer all you have to do really is treat them with respect. This is probably falling on deaf ears but I feel better. Enjoy your phone service which ever you choose. Oh don't try and tell me you actually pay those RETAIL prices for those phones you make us promise to be your customer for two years you most likely break even or you profit.

0 Likes