Re: The Storm is the Worst Phone Ever Along with Verizon Wireless Customer Service
Zapatopi

I work for an AT&T callcenter. Their customer service is a joke, I frequently have to spend much of my time fixing previous agent's errors or correcting misinformation. I get at least a call a week about a corperate store rep downright lying to customers or making all kinds of outrageous promises (once I got a call about a guy who had his identity stolen by a store rep who then used it to open a T-Mobile account). When I was a T-Mobile customer last year I was frequently lied to by both customer care and store reps. Conflicting information was given to me on every call.

As for your contract, it's your own fault. If you can't get the first phone to work at all, the prudent move would have been to cancel contract within 30 days so the ETF could be waived. Your own stubborness in pursuing the issue of replacing the phone 5 times led to the period moving past the buyers remorse period. Now that you're deeper into the contract, if you're that disgusted with Verizon, then cancel your contract, pay the ETF and move on, but bear in mind that Verizon has done everything in their power to assist you. You just didn't realize a lemon when you saw it. If you hate the Storm, then ask for a different phone within the buyer's remorse period. How hard would that have been?

0 Likes