The Storm is the Worst Phone Ever Along with Verizon Wireless Customer Service
cori279

In Dec of 2008 I purchased a Blackberry Storm 9530 from aVerizon Wireless Account Executive.  Bythe second week I began to have an assorted amount of issues with the phone, Iattempted to contact the Account Executive that sold me the phone by E-Mail aswell as by phone and the AE never once responded (this was clearly a sign ofthings to come from Verizon Wireless).  SinceDec of 2008 I have placed approximately 40 or more calls to Verizon WirelessBlackberry Tech Support and Customer Service, in this time frame I have beensent 5 refurbished BBB Stom 9530’s and a single new one, I have conservativelyspent approximately 40 plus hours on the phone with Verizon Wireless TechSupport doing soft resets, hard resets, software updates, shutting phones down,powering them back up, battery pulls, etc. only to still be plagued by ongoingissues with this phone.  Plain and simplethe Blackberry Storm 9530 is one terrible phone, but, as terrible as the phoneis, it pales in comparison to the horrid customer service I have received fromVerizon Wireless and its ongoing insistence in keeping me as a captive customerwith “slave contract” which they refuse to release me from without inflictingtheir $175 early termination fee and refusing to refund the monies I have spenton the phone and accessories, knowing full well they have sold me a horribleproduct and that I am utterly disillusioned with the phone and Verizon Wirelessas a whole.

It is simply amazing that a multi-billion dollar corporationsuch as Verizon Wireless is determined to hold a consumer (customer) hostageknowing full well that the consumer (customer) no longer wants any type ofassociation with them!  Verizon Wirelessis doing this to me over a few hundred dollars—“ a multi-billion dollarcorporation”.  What does this say aboutVerizon Wireless dedication to total customer service?

Since it is impossible for me to continue with an unreliableand often malfunctioning phone it is very likely that I will be forced tocancel my contract with Verizon Wireless and move to a reputable carrier andpurchase a fully functioning cell phone regardless of the consequences in thevery near future.

So I would ask my fellow consumers and cell phone user’s tostay clear of the Blackberry Storm 9530 and especially give a wide berth toVerizon Wireless they are most definitely NOT consumer friendly! I will carryon with my fight until a “consumer friendly” resolution is reached betweenVerizon Wireless and me, such as an alternative phone like the Blackberry Tour—ablackberry that actually functions “normally.”

Labels (1)
0 Likes