Re: Help! Need something better than BB Storm 9530!
rookietrader
Enthusiast - Level 3

JDT713 wrote:

Yes, I did. After that, I went to bed and didn't make another call or touch the phone again until 6 this morning.  When I did, my memory was low again!  I checked the call log first, and it showed a bunch of calls I had made on 10/03 through 10/05 that I had deleted already before.  I tried to access this site earlier from the phone, and all the drop menus above (Phones & Accessories, Plans, etc.) were down and I couldn't get them off.  I have soft rebooted twice already today and gone through you clean up tips again.  i feel like I've gone crazy!

you need to wipe your device...delete everything in your phone and reinstall your os...you have a memory leak somewhere. or take the phone back to the verizon store and let them do it.  and there was no need to delete those apps you had...i have 20 apps now on my phone and i dont have to do battery pulls daily...maybe once or twice a week. i'm down to 15mb of memory left and my phone does not freeze. you have a software bug somewhere that is eating your memory...if you wipe your device and reinstall os and start adding the software back on that you deleted your phone should work good. if you are doing what the op suggested closing out programs your phone should not freeze. also when downloading programs try to stick to the ones in bb app world...i've found that sometimes getting software from other sites cause major memory leak issues. did you delete your crackberry ringtone? when i had memory leaks with my storm it was a $10 application from crackberry that did it. wiping my device solved the issue.

0 Likes