Re: 30 day return/exchange policy
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

spotlight00 wrote:

The company I work for has a dedicated Verizon website where we get online discounts as well as corporate discounts so it is possible.  I've just never ordered online, always gone through the store because the phones I was buying didn't differ in price from the store to onlne....so I have no idea how the return policy works when ordering online.  Do I take it to the store?  Is there a return shipping slip included in the package I receive?  It sounds like more of a hassle than it's worth.  And 4 days without a phone?  Or do they reactivate your previous phone?

1. You'd want to check your corporate intranet site first to see if you actually do get a better deal there, it's possible.

2. you return it the same way it came. There's a prepaid shipping label that comes in the box.

3. Of course they can reactivate your old phone.

Waiting 4 days was just my suggestion to avoid the $35 restocking fee. But if you're okay with losing money that can be spent on a dinner for two, then you don't HAVE to wait 4 days.

Exchanges aren't that difficult. Most only have an issue because of some complication that the user caused themselves; they don't have all the paperwork to send back, they lost the return tracking number and have no way of proving they sent it back, they attempt too many exchanges and abuse the system so juggling all the different orders gets confusing..etc etc.

Just as long as you have all your ducks in a row and you keep ALL your paperwork, you should be fine.

View solution in original post

0 Likes