Re: CONTACTING Verizon!
rojodiosa
Enthusiast - Level 1

sorry, you were right. the TOTAL for all three phones was $45 to reconnect, I still think it's too much.

and I'm surprised no one is trying to sell you anything when you call because EVERY time I have spoken to anyone they ask me if I want to hear about a more expensive plan or service or something, even today when I clearly wanted to remove services and save money...and You can't argue that they're not charging exorbitantly for the phones & upgrades considering they're manufactured by child labor in Korea. No one NEEDS a drawer full of old phones and constant "upgrades", yet every time I go near Verizon they're pushing me to "upgrade" and BUY MORE, cuz they're not overcharging enough already.

My original complaint still stands: What If I want to communicate online like everyone else? You can easily add services, buy more stuff, and upgrade your phone online but you cannot contact anyone about your service, remove services or apps or make a complaint. I removed my insurance online but there it is on my bill again! I'm sure if I wanted to ADD something there would be no problem there...

...and the fact that the plan I signed up for was $100 a month and yet I am now paying $151. $51 in fees & tax on top of $100 service? THAT is outrageous. I know those fees and taxes have gone up incrementally since I signed up, charges I didn't notice were increasing until they now make up 1/3 of my total bill. I would like someone to explain that but I can't contact anyone who can.

0 Likes