Re: CONTACTING Verizon!
rojodiosa
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can you reach customer service by email or chat? on Chat was only the sales dept. trying to sell me more stuff. I wanted to ask questions about why I was being billed certain charges and she couldn't help me. There is no way to email or chat w a customer service rep. They have put up a wall so you can't complain about their fees but they give you EASY access if you want to BUY something or upgrade (and pay them more $).

My plan is $109 but somehow I am being charged $118 every month plus another $29 in taxes, fees, and misc. charges and I end up paying over $150 monthly including "administrative fee", "gross receipts" charge, plus all the taxes...just nonsense. I never understood WHY Verizon is charging me for their services and an extra charge for their fees?

Plus Asurion is a total scam. Why am I paying all this money to have my phone insured? Where is the warranty? Why doesn't it cover the phone not working the way its supposed to and I have to buy insurance?? I am trying to have their "insurance" taken off my phone plus a subscription to an app I took off my plan but am still being charged for, but I can't talk to a CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON.,

ALL I can do is talk to a forum of fellow unhappy customers or chat with a sales rep.

THANKS FOR NOTHING VERIZON.

0 Likes