Bluetooth WILL NOT Enable...any advice?
6speed

I have a Tour 9630.

Today when I got in my car and made a call, noticed it did not connect to the car as it always does.

When I got home, I checked Manage Connections...noticed that Bluetooth was not checked as normal.  When I checked the Bluetooth box, got a red 'x'  next to it.

So then I went to Bluetooth Options, but the only thing on the screen says 'Bluetooth: Disabled'.

So then I tried to re-pair to my vehicle.  I do this each time I get a new vehicle, so I'm pretty good at it.  This is not a new vehicle.  Ran through the usual "Set Up Bluetooth" process and when I chose a 'Search' on my Bluetooth-enabled phone, it attempts a search, however then goes back to "Bluetooth: Disabled".

I have pulled the battery twice and no different results!  I can't believe that out of the blue, I cannot enable Bluetooth?

Has anybody else had this issue, or can anybody provide any help.  The Verizon helpdesk was pretty worthless, they just advised to walk through checking the box, which was the first thing I already tried! 

So thanks for nothing Verizon, I can tell you value your customers by the way you blew my off....

Anyway, getting back to the subject, does anyone know of a solution to this?  I can't believe that all of the sudden I just cannot enable Bluetooth on my phone anymore.  Thanks in advance for any advice!!!

0 Likes