Re: Few questions about speed dial and internet options on Blackberry Curve 8330
EarthUnderSky
Contributor - Level 2

Okay, very good. First of all the difference in the plans are like this. The $29.99 plan is in reference to what is known as BIS or Blackberry Internet Service. Most plans are set up on this. These are primarily used for personal use. It is unlimited data/email.

You may stream music,talk radio visit any browser site that you wish etc. etc... Send/receive as many email/Blackberry messages as you like as well. This does not cover sms/mms texting features I think. I have the texting feature as well so I can't verify if you have it. So you may want to verify with a CSR at VZW about the texting. 

Now let's work on the speed dial. Push the button as if you were going to make a call. Don't make a call. You should be seeing the keypad at this point. Next, push the menu(Blackberry)button. You menu list should be showing now. Select options. The screen should be at Phone Options. Select Speed Dial Numbers. From here you should be able to hover over the desired number that you want to program for speed dial setting. Push you menu button again and select edit, then insert a contact that you like.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

Regards, Michael 

Forgot to tell you what the $44.99 plan was. This is known as BES or Blackberry Enterprise Service. Used primarily for Businesses.

Don't worry about it for now. 

Message Edited by EarthUnderSky on 05-15-2009 07:45 PM
0 Likes