Re: Calls Going Directly to Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our valued customer's service concerns are always our top priority and I'm sorry to hear that calls to your iPhone X are going straight to voicemail. Rest assured we'll do everything we can to get this matter resolved. We only recommend a factory data reset as a last resort after all troubleshooting steps have been exhausted. We certainly don't want you missing any more calls (e.g. personal and business). Let's work together to get this matter resolved. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g. software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) The website link provided earlier in this forum about checking to see if the "Do Not Disturb" feature has been enabled, is a very good troubleshooting step. You can check this option from your device by following the steps provided at http://spr.ly/6608ES4Lk. I'd also recommend checking to make sure that the Call Forwarding feature has been turned off from your device. To turn off Call Forwarding (Immediate or Conditional), dial *73 then press Send. Please let our team know if this helps. -  RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes