Re: Apple Music Subscription through Verizon won't verify!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Muzicluvr3,

I can tell by your name that you're a music lover like I am, so I can certainly understand the concern if you're caught in a loop while trying to register for the Apple Music offer. We don't want this to be exhausting for you any longer, so let's get this corrected ASAP for you so you can take advantage of this awesome deal!

First and foremost, what plan are you currently on with us? Are you the Account Owner or Manager of the account we're trying to activate it on? Have you already gone through and canceled your Apple Music subscription through Apple?

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, when you sign in to Apple Music with your Apple ID you’ll be directed to cancel your duplicate Apple Music subscription. If you want to take advantage of your included subscription of Apple Music, cancel your current subscription through Apple Music via Settings. Question #5 within the link here (http://spr.ly/6600EnKOM) will guide you through the process as well. 

Let us know how this works for you.

RyanCo_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes