Re: Data over usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Broprice, I do appreciate all your time and efforts to correct this data usage concern and want to ensure we can work towards funneling down the root cause of this data spike. $90+ dollars in overages is a lot of money to me as well and I wouldn't exactly be content with paying that amount if I could help prevent it. 

I can assure you this is not a ploy to have you switch to an Unlimited Plan or steal money away from you. We take these accusations seriously and it would be completely illegal to bill anyone for data they never actually used. The consumer will always be responsible for managing and adjusting their data settings and apps as they see fit, as we have no control over that. Since you mention you're always connected to Wi-Fi the majority of the time, do you ever notice that your connection drops or that you're not connected to Wi-Fi? By default, anytime you're connected to any Wi-Fi source, our mobile network is disabled so you can't run on two separate connections at once. 

I would be upset to lose you as a longtime customer and want to help determine why this has become an issue. To better assist, I have sent you a Direct Message via this forum so that I may follow up with you directly. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes