Re: BOGO offer says a lot for Verizon loyalty...
rcschnoor
Legend

tgrantuic wrote:

It's a shame though I do like Verizon, but to only offer a legitimate deal for people willing to add a line (and why would existing customers want to add a line?), that's just wrong.

Why would an existing customer want to add a line? Has your account ALWAYS had 7 lines, or has it increased to 7 lines over time? If it has increased to 7 lines over time, I suppose you have answered your own question.

If not, existing customers would want to add a line when their families become larger. When someone gets a significant other, they go from 1 line to 2 lines. When they have children old enough to have phones, they go from 2 lines to 3 lines, 4 lines, etc...

When I first started my account, I had 2 lines for my wife and I. When my oldest daughter turned 12 or 13, I added a line to get to 3 lines. A couple of years later, I added a 4th line when my youngest daughter needed a phone. Some people add their parents to their account which could be an additional 1 or 2 lines. There are MULTIPLE reasons why an existing customer would want to add a line.

0 Likes