Re: STOLEN UPON DELIVERY
pyotrveliky

I am having a somewhat similar issue and have not been able to resolve this. I ordered a Samsung S6 as part of signing up for the Edge program in the store and had it delivered to my apartment. The store said that it would need to be signed for and did not clarify that apparently anyone in my apartment building could sign for it. I moved into this apartment building 2 weeks prior and do not know anyone there. If the terms of delivery were more clear I would have had it delivered elsewhere. The phone was signed for by a neighbor who left it out near our communal mailboxes. The package was stolen before I got home from work. I attempted to have Verizon file a claim to Fedex several times. They said they had but after not reaching any resolution I called Fedex to file a claim and they said Verizon has never filed anything for me. Verizon Customer Support, is there anything you can do to help a decade-plus loyal customer? My experiences over the phone have seemed pleasant enough but apparently nothing was ever actually done to try and file a claim and it ended with a supervisor telling me to go buy a new $700 phone. Thanks.

0 Likes