Why is VZW suddenly only giving me 2-year contract prices when attempting to upgrade?
jcoop269
Enthusiast - Level 3

All of a sudden, after many upgrades over the years of going with a device payment agreement, when attempting to upgrade I'm only being given 2-year contract or full retail prices as options.  What is this all about.  If I log out of my account and look at the same page under "Shop," I get the monthly prices.  VZW's website is terrible and buggy and has been since the day it went live!!!!! I hate it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is VZW suddenly only giving me 2-year contract prices when attempting to upgrade?
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

jcoop269, Let's make sure you have the best upgrade options possible. Please reply to my Private Message, so we can dive in deeper into your upgrade. We regret that your efforts to process this online has encountered difficulties. We can work on this together. @

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes