FREEZING iPhone6 over and OVER! HELP!
HMC_1984
SERIOUSLY BEYOND IRRITATED WITH THIS FREEZING PHONE!!

OK! Where should I start ....

I have dealt with this issue since IOS 9.1 on my beloved iPhone 6. I HONESTLY do love the phone when it works its WONDERFUL when it doesn't it's a NIGHTMARE! I have tried Everything that Verizon and Apple have told me however I'm not sure just how you FIX an issue that was an issue straight out of the box! I am on my 8th or possibly more warranty replacement and I know for fact the last three froze on me straight out of the box before I even backed up any of my iCloud information so that excludes my volume of apps from being the issue like verizon loves to tell me and have me hard reset the phone and all this other trouble shooting stating it's not a known issue! How is this not a known issue when Apple states it is and a google search show tons of iPhone users having the same issues. Yes I have had other warranty related issues go wrong that ultimately were the straw that broke the camels back per say and forced me to call and have this phone replaced BUT each and every one of them did this at some point even if I did tolerate it until another issue became intolerable.  Frankly I get tired of calling verizon telling the same story over and over and over and I know they have to be like it's her calling again.I DON'T blame anyone especially not verizon! I want to be clear yes i may have to tell the story to 4 people because they were busy and I got switched to the wrong department but they have thousands of calls to juggle so I don't blame them for the issue however I'm curious after this many phones have come back EXACTLY as I said no damage freezing and I'm continuing to have phones replaced under warranty meaning my 90 days isn't running out between replacements why my ONLY option is to BUY a new iPhone 7 !?! But that's the ONLY option I've been given thus far so I guess because this one is freezing too and its worse with every update I'll continue on this replacement roller coaster even longer! Bless them for continuing this with me but I seriously am ready to pull my hair out and am not able to pay for the iPhone 7 not when I'm DEFINITELY paying straight out for the 8 on release day just like I did the 6 plus ! If anyone knows anything PLEASE do help me because I have come to a point now where I haven't even saved contacts because the phone was freezing before I got the first contact entered and saved . Someone Anyone if you know please do help! I see freezing be to the extreme mostly on internet and under highlight to have text read to you function that's where this started long time ago and where its worse by the update!  Also no blows to Androids they are just not for me i am an iPhone person due to the fact I require certain features android doesn't offer however this freezing is not included in the features I MUST have! Thanks ahead of time to anyone who comments!

Labels (1)
0 Likes