Can't text one person
Mattncinn

My friend and I text several times a day. On Monday he went out of town and did not receive any of my text messages and emailed me saying his to me weren't going through. For the rest of the week mine all go through saying "delivered" and his go through as the green non iMessage ones but neither of us gets the others text and have to communicate by email. We both have iPhones. Have already made sure we are not blocked etc. Have tried deleting contacts, texting using the phone number only, turning off iMessage, re-starting phones etc.  Can't tell whose end the problem is on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't text one person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mattncinn

I understand the need to communicate via text message. As I text a lot myself. Thank you for the steps you have taken so far.  Are you having trouble messaging anyone else? Is the other party having trouble messaging anyone else? On either phones do you have a solid data  connection? Is send as SMS turned on in both phones when iMessage is not available? Please let us know.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Can't text one person
benbourgeois55

I have the same problem - one phone number I cannot text to, but I can receive from it. I've searched and no one seems to have the answer, but many, many false, promising claims to fix the problem. Does anyone have any clue as to the problem/solution. I'd appreciated it if someone would address this. Thanks.

0 Likes