Re: The app for iPhone is completely different than Android. H
julieharp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow! It's hard to believe that this service is so much better for Android than his iPhone! It's usually the other way around....... I absolutely love my droid ultra, even though we kind of get treated like second best! So all it can do for iPhone is tell you your battery usage/life, locate the device or contact tech coach????? Seems like a rip off to me....... Meanwhile, with Android it can......do virus scans-manually or set a repeating time; scan all downloaded items for virus at time of downloading; locate phone by GPS; lock/unlock device from another device; contact tech coach; modify device permissions; erase data (entire phone if lost/stolen); restore data to same phone if found or to new device; that's just to name a few...... And all it can do for iPhone is tell you what's using majority of your battery, contact tech coach, locate phone?????? That is absolutely ridiculous!!!!  Is there a free Verizon approved app for virus protection/scans for iPhone? How do you know if your getting a game, app, music, etc.... That has a virus if there is nothing protecting you?

0 Likes