Re: Motorola Razr HD Display issue
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

And no one is calling you a liar at all.  What I was pointing out is that if it was a KitKat issue or software issue then it would impact all of the phones that got that software.  I was also pointing out that what you are describing is a Hardware issue and all of the advice in the world on here will do nothing.  So if you have insurance or the extended Warranty through Verizon then pursue a replacement from either Verizon or saurian.  If you do not then call Motorola. I would leave KitKat out of it because you are giving them something to blame right off the bat.  You tell them about the screen issue and ask what it will take to fix it.  Depending on how long the phone is out of Warranty they may offer to extend it through them for like $55 or so bucks and then send you a replacement.  They may try to talk you into sending the phone into them to evaluate and repair it but that will take them 4-6 weeks or longer to get it back to you.  The other thing you can do is try one of the independent fix it places (u-Break I-Fix is pretty good and pretty reasonable).