Re: Nexus 6 Availability
JPS4inLA

Verizon has not even given a release date for the Nexus 6 yet and are notorious for releasing phones 6months after all other carriers have them out. Verizon usually says that they had to test software...why does it take Verizon 10 times longer? They must suck? Whoever is deciding to put that very unfashionable check mark on the face of a $700 dollar smartphone and think people like it should be fired asap. Try a redesign? something people think is not so stupid...ohhh  I want a check mark on my phone please I mean c'mon and then they almost offend me putting the logo all over both sides. no other carrier does this to that extent. No other carrier decides to take a phone companies take months to perfect and have the arrogance to say no no I don't like the way the camera lens looks...change it and the speakers...yeah change them too. I see it over and over again. Who is at the helm of this company? The service is so bad it is designed to get rid of you so they don't have to deal with you...That is just saying you don't like us leave we could care less and little by little people are. As other carriers begin to catch up with Verizon speeds and spectrum and yes coverage customers will leave for other carriers in large numbers.

0 Likes