Re: Verizon Nexus 6 straight answer
Tidbits
Legend

Actually if you actually read though what I have said over the past 4 years(since I have been here) you'd know I don't always think the best of Verizon.  What I expect like which you have claimed to have done... If you don't like what a company is doing don't support them.  Just move to another carrier...  Talk with your money, don't throw the loyalty card(this is nothing but a marketing tool).  I say the same things on other customer boards including AT&T's own boards.

Right now the proof that it works on CDMA shows that it does have the EID in the system.  Updates so far everyone has gotten for all unlocked and unbranded versions regardless of what carrier it is used on.  Sprint version downloads their proprietary activation payload as soon as you put in a Sprint sim, but it will work out of the box without activating like on Verizon(unless you bought it from Motorola, but Sprint is working to put Motorola EID's into their system).  This doesn't happen for Verizon do to them not selling it yet.

So take what you will and have a great day Smiley Happy

0 Likes