Re: Verizon Nexus 6 straight answer
Tidbits
Legend

reb0957 wrote:

tidbits

Yeah you told them that. But in another thread you admitted you activated that sim in another phone before popping it in your nexus 6. So, don't act all high and mighty. If that were the case, why aren't Verizon apps able to be installed on the Nexus 6 like VVM and my account?

And just to clarify, what I mean by support.

Yes there are  Nexus 6 phones working on Verizon and yes a few people have gotten really lucky with the occasional good tech support. But overall Verizon doesn't not have to give any update to any phone not bought through them. Nor have they said they would make an exception for phones bought through the play store or Motorola.

That being said, I will not have a phone that I can't call my cellular provider and say I have an issue can you help? Then they be able to tell me your phone is not supported by us! That is exactly where you stand with your Nexus you were so lucky to have Miraculously Activated.

I even posted the link with the proof it was activated on the customer end and not on the system end.

The more you post your ** here the more I wonder if you aren't a troll for Verizon!

YOU FAILED TO READ.  GO BACK AND READ.  You will see how foolish you are if you went back and read, and you are the one actually trolling and passing misinformation if you keep saying things I have never said about activation...

Doesn't matter YOU DON'T need an update from Verizon...  You will get them straight from GOOGLE...  The EID are in their system that's all the support you need from Verizon.  If there is a problem the issues should be fixed by the manufacturer and NOT the carrier.

Just to help you...  Go back to page 3 my very first post in that page.  I said the phone works, but it can't activate the sim.  I have stood by that, and continue to stand by that.

0 Likes