Who else is having MAJOR issues with their Droid DNA post 4.4 (KitKat) update??
PatelSLTX
Enthusiast - Level 1

I usually don't complain or post much about my phone because problems are generally quickly fixed, but this update is just ridiculous. After updating to KitKat, my phone has the following problems:

1. Text Messages - I constantly get text message errors. Always get the error that my message is not able to be sent. I have two problems with this. First, I get the error that the message was not able to be sent, but the recipient tells me they get mass spammed the same message 3+ times. Second, sometimes the recipient does not receive the message and it never goes through.

2. Network connection - Since the update, my phone usually does NOT have any type of connection whatsoever. The status bar shows I have 3G or 4G, but when I go to the internet app or try to use any form of data, I get the No data connection/no network connection error. Also, many times I am unable to receive/place calls.

2. Battery Life - significantly reduced battery life. This is not too big a deal because I'm assuming the new Android version takes more battery power. I can stomach this.

Please assist me with this as soon as possible. I'd hate to have to drop Verizon for such a silly issue.

Labels (1)