How do I delete audio files to free up space?
threecount
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Stratoshphere 2..my storage is high and while I have deleted many files, under SETTINGS-STORAGE-AUDIO, I have 116 KB, which lists all of my files broken down by Albums, Artists, Folders, ect. ..it allows me to play each file, but how do I delete them to free up space? When I click each one, it just plays it, but I'm trying to delete many of them.. Thanks!!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storage high...How do I delete audio files to free up space?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

threecount,

We'd love to help! In order to delete these files, we would have to access the application in which they are saved onto. An alternative to freeing up space on your memory card is to format the SD card which will delete all information saved such as music and photos.

In order to do so go to Settings>SD Card & Phone Storage>Format SD card. To clear out pics individually, access your gallery and select the photo you wish to delete and select the menu key. You will then be prompted to delete that particular photo.

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Storage high...How do I delete audio files to free up space?
Not applicable

116 KB is very, very little space.

Have you looked in settings to see what is using up your storage?

Tips...Use Dropbox to automatically download photos and videos from the camera to online.  You can access them anytime from free dropbox app and on ANY device or on a computer at Dropbox.com    This frees up a lot of space.

View solution in original post

0 Likes