After the massive OS Android update on my Note3, I have noticed the following bugs:
- The lock screen clock doesn't match the Verizon time at the top of the screen
- text message indicator is incorrect, checking messages doesn't reset the text message flag
- response time after pressing the home button is terrible and noticeably slower, the phone responds slower
- battery drain is much faster, unplugging from a 100% full charge results in a drop to 96% capacity almost immediately
- Overall, the update is very "buggy" and doesn't appear to be fully tested.
This makes it much easier to switch to an iPhone now. This is the worst update in the history of phone updates.