Re: Updated to 4.4.2 - and now multiple issues: no Swype and about 400 missing pictures
MB24

I downloaded the Google keyboard, but that's just very inconvenient and shouldn't have been dropped whether it was by Motorola or Verizon.

The pictures have me very confused. First, I am fairly good with electronics. The pictures are there, but they aren't "there". If I go to the gallery and look at the thumbnails, the pictures can't be seen. If I click on a thumbnail, I get a completely different picture from the thumbnail.....one of the recent pictures that is "lost". If I scroll through the pictures, you see the newer picture but the older picture sort of pixelates over it first. I have all of the pictures backed up on my laptop and now on the cloud, but I can't see the thumbnails at all, even when I tried removing the pictures and reloading them. I went to hidden folders and tried to "unhide" them, but that doesn't work. Taking new pictures doesn't make the recent previous ones show up. I'm glad they are still there, but it is fairly inconvenient to scroll through everything to find one picture.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes