Re: Droid Eris
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

hi Smilie,  i've had my Eris going on 2 months now. i love the phone.  not sure if anyone else agrees with me, but its funny, just this am i was telling someone i don't think this phone is good for a business person who does a lot of things with their phone b/c of the battery life.  i'm able to get a day but not more and i don't do a lot with the phone.  there have been suggestions made which i have done but still rarely get beyond a day.  please listen to the others on here b/c maybe the suggestions i was given to prolong the battery life may work on your device, just not mine for some reason.  i have gone 1 1/4 days on one charge twice in the 2 mos. 

as for your other issues...the only other one i had was the random calling of someone.  mine has done it only one time.  other than that, no problems with this fun device.  i love this phone and hopefully you can get some good advice here but you may have to look at something else if it's not suiting your needs or take it back to the store for them to check it out to see whether its defective or not.

0 Likes