Another question about upgrade?
AnissaLJackson
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, as i've posted before, I've been wanting to try and get an early upgrade (which yes, I know Verizon doesn't do anymore but there is not harm in trying, so I will be talking to customer service on the phone soon.) because our HTC Incredible 2s charging ports both stopped working (very common with this phone) and have to charge our batteries externally which is a total pain and very difficult at times! Anyway, so we were wanting to upgrade to the Galaxy S5. I wanted to see if anyone thought this would work in case i'm not able to get the early upgrade. The early termination fee is $350 minus $10 per month finished on contract. Well, we have a month left on our contract which in total would be $220 for termination for our phones. The Galaxy S5 is on BOGO with $50 mail in rebate. So I was wondering if I were to add two more lines to our contract, get the BOGO Galaxy S5s, and then terminate the two lines we currently have and transfer over the numbers we currently have over to the two lines, would we still essentially be able to keep our "plans" and would this overall work? The total after the mail in rebate would be $420 which is $20 more than I would normally pay for a new phone if it weren't on BOGO and of course I don't mind paying the extra $20. Really wanting and kind of needing to get new phones asap and the Galaxy S5 is what we want. Thanks for your answers in advance! Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes