Re: How can I get out of my contract?
kanji914

I think it is hilarious that Verizon would post this type answer? i tried to do the chat and it is "always" busy, and they have the nerve to ask why you would want to leave? Its obvious that the service is all lip service, they offer no real "customer service" Verizon seems to forget that they exist because they have "customers"  I too want out for many reasons but this one only exemplifies my reasons as also mentioned I cannot get anyone to reply or to answer a phone??? aren't they a phone company??? how ironic. Verizon doesn't want anyone to leave and they make it nearly impossible to do so, it should be against the law to hold people hostage to a bill. I bought my own phone so there is no real reason to have a "contract" especially if the provider is not holding up their end?  Look at other post there are some options. You can also send Verizon a letter to terminate for services not rendered. Also in this economy when folks get laid off or fired there should be provisions to allow the early termination. However, Verizon will fight to get money for no services?

0 Likes