Re: No to poor signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us nosignal! I know how frustrating it is to have service issues especially when you're on call. We can definitely do some trouble-shooting to help with your issues. I was unable to find any current issues in the area that have been reported on a large scale. Have you reported these problems in the past 4 years? Have we ever filed a trouble-ticket for your issues? Are the issues mainly inside or outside? Are there any other customers with verizon wireless in your area having issue? If they are not having the same problems, you issue may be device related? What device do you have? If you have a 4G device, removing the SIM card may help establish a better connection but make sure the phone is off first. If you have a 3G device, dial *228, send and option #2. I hope this helps but if you continue to have service problems, we can perform some more trouble-shooting, which involves removing some apps, a hard reset and a trouble-ticket. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kinquana_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes