Automatic data downloads
cjberg

I know that some data updates are done automatically...BUT...I left my Stratosphere at the Emergency Room 12 days ago.  The head of hospital security assurred me that he had placed my phone in the Security Office in a drawer under lock and key.  When I went to pick it up, they were in panic mode because the phone was nowhere to be found.  I pulled my Verizon Account up to look at recent activity.    - there have been data downloads every day since...some for small amounts, others at 15197.3k and another for 33490k.  The rest aren't quite as large, but there appears to have been some activity on the phone.  No calls though.  Verizon told me that it had to have been in use by someone at the hospital.  Before i accuse them, I want to make certain that there is no other possibility.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!  All of my e-mails were on there..not to mention evidentiary support on a case that I'm working on.  Not cool!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Automatic data downloads
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would guess that someone is using it. The battery wouldn't have lasted 12 days without being charged at some point. The only way it might have lasted that long was if it had a full charge when you left it and it was in airplane mode and all the radios were off. It couldn't have transferred data if it was in airplane mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes