Re: So who is getting The HTC DNA
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm extremely disappointed. i love htc's. i had the original incredible and currently have the tbolt. both have been excellent phones for me. i prefer sense to the rest of the UI's out there. i have been waiting on something from them, but not this. when i started following the rumors and leaked pics, etc, i was sold. however, 16 gigs is absurd in 2012 (basically 2013). and i agree with the OP. i'm guessing 12 gigs at the most will actually be available. the tbolt was advertised as 8. we actually got just over 2. throw android and sense on it, and then throw the bloatware on it (which is all getting bigger and bigger) and then let them reserve a little more space for whatever reason, and i'm guessing it's a 12 gig phone. i could deal with the battery. i LOVE the rest of the specs, but no removable memory is the deal breaker to me. i just can't imagine this thing selling well at all. seriously....ALL they had to do was make it 32 gigs or put an sd slot in it and i would consider it the best available device out there. there are now hd games out there that are over a gig. load 2 of those and a couple of hd movies, and your done. completely filled up. what's the point of a 1080 hd screen, if you can't really store any hd content?