Symbols on top left of LG Ally
urbanpurple5

I just got the LG Ally and in the top left corner of the screen (opposite time, battery, etc.)  there are symbols for the marketplace and advanced task killer. these symbols showed up a few days after i downloaded them though. also there are symbols for each app i download. why are these there and is there any way i can remove them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Symbols on top left of LG Ally
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

urbanpurple5 wrote:

I just got the LG Ally and in the top left corner of the screen (opposite time, battery, etc.)  there are symbols for the marketplace and advanced task killer. these symbols showed up a few days after i downloaded them though. also there are symbols for each app i download. why are these there and is there any way i can remove them?

The Top left hand side of the Screen is where Notifications appear.  Everytime you download or install an app a notification will appear in the upper left to tell you what has happened on your phone.  Also Email Notification and system notifications.  To clear them just bring up the Notification window (Press at the top of the screen and drag the window shade down) and then press on the "Clear" button in the upper right of the notification window and they should all disappear... Until something else happens on your phone that requires your attention.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lyndarva

Okay, that way of clearing notifications is a pain in the neck, particularly for me since I am disabled.  That was the way Verizon tech told me to do it.  Someone told me tonight to do it differently and it is a lot easier.  Click on your menu key, the horizontal bars at the bottom of your phone.  Touch notifications and the list pops up.  It is much easier to do it this way.  

0 Likes
nicki2253405

Well... what if you don't have a clear button? I have 4 photos that have been stuck uploading to facebook for 3 days now & I can't figure out how to clear them out. There's no clear button under my notifications. That would be too easy :smileyhappy:

PLEASE HELP!!!

0 Likes
Cess02

I am having the exact same problem.  there is a pic I tried to upload to FB and it has been at 80% for a couple days and no change and I cannot clear it.

0 Likes