EQUALIZER APP! Causing Possible Issues..
B33
Legend

I have Used EQ for Quite some time Now But there have been allot of People Complaining about how the App is Going Down the Hill Even though the Developer has tried to Update it to solve the Bugs in it..

This is an app as i said i Really Like for one thing it's Simple an Clean an No Adds but i'm not into an App that Caused issues or Crashes. So My hope it's fixed very Soon.

If you are Currently Using the App an are Experiencing any of the Issues that were said to be Happening an that have been posted in the app's Forum or User Reviews.. Please Post Here on your thoughts on it..

One of the two Issues Stated in The Reviews is the Shear No. of Wallpapers that was once was on the App are No longer There.  And the app is Causing Skipping when playing Music.  I have Noticed the No. of Wallpapers have Dropped Some. But as for the Skipping i have not Notice any of that Yet

Please Excuse what i Struck thru:  When i posted on on the App i meant the app was at time skipping that has Happen but when i mentioned Wallpapers it was for a Different app that is having some issues as well an i Accidentally put it in this Post Please excuse this and omit that Quote. b33

Labels (1)
0 Likes