Re: Verizon in last place as always.........
eagle1967

Overall what this poster says is fact.  Don't know about deals with apple but I would bet if there were any it was over the ipad not the old outdated iphone they put out.  Verizon you better stop listening to your tech guys pound iphone iphone into your head and look at the numbers you leave the android users and updated phones out of the mix they will leave you out of the mix.  Every other carrier has a new tech phone announced.  ATT already has atrix tmobile has even better g2x coming out next Wednesday or today if you order on line.  Sprint evo3d.  You have not announced anything that is next gen along with 4g other than the bionic which was the buzz of the internet yesterday of yet more delays or cancellation all together and what do you do nothing refuse to comment at all. 2 calls to Verizon we don't have any info on release dates for the bionic , we don't have information on unreleased phones so I don't have any info on that for you.

VERIZON PLEASE READ-- do not slow the output of great android phones to push the iphone 5 . Those that want the iphone 5 will get it those that want the android phones will get them.  With maybe a 5% difference with people going with what's the latest at the time.  Either way both stay on Verizon.

If all you offer is a 4g iphone 5 and non 4g android or 4g on single processors only -some with year old processors(charge)

than you will not have the android only people and if you look at the numbers not presented by apple that is a much larger number.

This is not a bitching session.  This is in hopes that whoever at Verizon has set them on this current path will rethink(yeah intentional :smileyhappy:)

the future path. Or at least open up and come out and say hey these guys want this much money to release these phones at this time and we have determined to spend that money in other areas is more beneficial to your future on Verizon, something. With what we are seeing now doing away with this doing away with that. Nothing announced to compete with any of the other carriers in hardware.  And this all with the threat of tiered service coming without any details.  I only want 2 things from any company I deal with information and a good product.   With phones this comes to 3 things.

What                                         Verizon score

1) coverage                              a++

2)information                            f

3)latest technology available   d

all I see in any forum is disappointment over Verizon or their phones.

The thunderbolt/;charge both decent devices but not for the 2nd quarter of 2011. Guess that's why they were originally announces 6 months ago.

This is all great news for the land based phone companies.  We aren't as hooked as you think direct TV for 10 years cable for 15 prior to that now back to an antenna due to the continued greed of these companies and not missing it at all.  

I love having all the info available I have with a smart phone but I did without it for 42 years so IM betting I can learn to do without it again.

If we don't speak up than they will continue along their path hopefully not the same person that decided to put bing on and android device. which who knows maybe is a better one than we think it is but without any information we can only see what we can see and it doesn't appear that way. And with comments of were doing away with 1 year contracts because people don't want them or as tmobile saying its OK to limit speeds after 2 gigs because none uses more than that. Well if either of these are the case than leave them alone since none utilizes them right?

The above grades avg to around a c-  which in college for many careers is not a passing grade.  

im sure this falls on deaf ears but as people say if you dont vote than dont complain. so here is my vote get in the game, get the new devices, either tier or dont tier make up your minds and help us make up ours. 

0 Likes