Re: Eris 2.0/2.1 update apparently not happening
djkoz78
Umm you're wrong about no one has stated that the eris is getting the 2.1 update. The CEO for HTC confirmed it on February 16 2010. phandroid.com/2010/02/16/htc-droid-eris-hero-getting-android-2-1/ Now I would be very angry if Verizon doesn't push this to the Eris owners. Bc I was another duped customer that was originally gonna buy the Motorola Droid & was talked Into the Eris by the Verizon representative in fact he was very persistent that I go with the Eris bc of the 2.1 update. I will be very angry if HTC & Verizon decide to forget about the Eris userbase. If u are promised something then they need to honor their promises. There are a lot of Eris + Hero owners who have been patitently waiting for this update since November. It would be almost a slap in the face if this doesn't get pushed to the phone. I'm almost positive I read somewhere else that every android phone is getting 2.1. They even have chart with the % of all the droid phones with the OS & the phones that are still waiting to get it.
0 Likes