Any with any strong resources for me who switched from samsung after 13 yrs to a iphone 11 pro max?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call me seeking for iPhone for dummies type of resources. All you lifers and pros use your without a thought, and I can care less about customizations like android.

Asking for links to tangible sites or resources to best use my apple as if it were second nature too.

Thank you here on earth if you can. 

No need to use contextual tips, but links. Apple's site is a bit lacking details for me

0 Likes
Re: Any with any strong resources for me who switched from samsung after 13 yrs to a iphone 11 pro max?
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

I'm curious....What made you switch from 13 years of using an Samsung/Android device to Apple? Android Phones allow it's users administrative control of it's software features while Apple does not.......Other than a few cute novelty phone tricks, you probably won't find any REAL PRACTICAL ADVANTAGE for using an Iphone.

I'm not sure if you reason for switching brands, was due to an issue with Samsung Tech or an issue with Android software.  If your issue was with Samsung Tech, did you consider purchasing a new phone from a different Android Manufacturer such as: Google or LG?

0 Likes
Re: Any with any strong resources for me who switched from samsung after 13 yrs to a iphone 11 pro max?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because I could and wanted to. Right move for me.

IF you were with Sprint you would know why.

simply I get what I pay for.

service

sanity

and not all calls are overseas support.

simple.

apple is stable, samsung isn't AND all samsung devices are more expensive than any now.

More than apple.

this isn't a debate. no one in their right mind should pay up to 1800 for any android.

I am in my right mind. see the s20 and Z fold and think about upgrading and paying that.

why you question my adult decision is beyond me. BTW, I am also a former samsung tech. I hope that fits you.

And I dont see any tips or suggestions from you about my topic.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

LOL!!...It was a simple question....No need to get Defensive...My mistake, I guess I'm not allowed to ask a question....

"And I don't see any tips or suggestions from you about my topic."

I believe I already answered your above qoute.  In my previous post, I stated that there probably wasnt any "REAL PRACTICAL ADVANTAGE" for using an Iphone over an Android Phone (other than personal preference).  I also asked you if your issue was with the Samsung Phone itself or with the Android Software.  Then I stated to you that if your issue was with the Samsung phone itself; I provided you with the cheaper alternative of buying another Android phone such as: Google Pixel or LG (G8X Thin-Q)....And, based on your last response, it seems that your issue was with the Samsung Phone itself...

0 Likes